Motor traders insurance risks vary considerably in both size and complexity depending upon the nature of the business concerned.
It is therefore essential that you choose a broker who understands the risks associate with the motor trade and can put in place a policy which protects the business properly.
With our experience in this industry our brokers will provide advise over the phone on all aspects of the cover required and in many cases will visit the location to ensure you correctly understand the risks to which the business is exposed and how they can be insured against.
This way we are confident that our clients are protected correctly and there are no nasty surprises when it comes to making a claim.
Generally a motor trade policy can be spit in to 2 parts, the garage risks and the road risks sections.
Each section will offer varying covers i.e
- Comprehensive, Third Party fire and Theft or Third Party only cover for vehicles in the business custody or control.
- Loan and hire extension for courtesy vehicle used by customers while their vehicles are in for repair.
- Accompanied and unaccompanied demonstration use for vehicle sales outlets
- Cover extension for spouses and family members
- Cover for buildings, machinery, equipments and stock
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Public /Products Liability Insurance
- Cover for defective workmanship/sales indemnity
- Business interruption Insurance
- Wrongful conversion cover
- Legal expenses insurance
Should you now wish to discuss any aspect associated with your current motor trade policy or require a quotation, please contact our team who will be happy to help or complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch.