Allied Marine has an experienced team of brokers and underwriters and an unrivalled, specialist, knowledge of the Marine Industry. We can provide an unparalleled level of service to our Marine clients, by providing quality insurance cover at highly competitive premium levels.
Allied Marine Products
Allied Marine has access to a range of trusted insurers and a number of exclusive facilities, that not only sets us apart, but allows us to tailor the insurance cover we provide to the exact requirements of our Marine clients.
We understand that Marine related businesses can come in all shapes and forms. Allied Marine insurance packages have a range of covers available, including:
- Property Damage – Covering buildings, contents, stock and marine installations such as piers, jetties, walkways etc
- Business Interruption – Providing flexible cover for loss of profits or increased costs of working
- Public and Products Liability – Providing cover for damage to third party property or injury to third parties
- Employers Liability – Covering your legal liability for injury to employees sustained during their employment
- Vessels and Work Boats – Covering physical loss or damage plus third party liabilities
- Construction Risks – Providing cover for physical loss or damage whilst under construction or refit including sea trials and demos
- Business Equipment – Cover for computers and other hardware, whilst you and or your staff are away from your premises
- Goods in Transit – Covering loss or damage to equipment, stock etc whilst in transit
- Exhibitions – Cover for exhibition stands and contents including whilst in transit and relevant liabilities
Who do we cover?
If your business is Marine related we can cover it!
We know that the Marine Trades industry is extremely diverse and our experience means that we understand your business needs. The Allied Marine insurance facilities are designed to cover just about anything involved with the Marine Trades Industry.
Just some examples of Marine businesses that we can provide insurance for:
- GRP repairers
- Boat repairers
- Boat outfitters
- Marine engineers
- Marine electricians
- Berthing and storage facilities
- Leisure clubs
- Sailing clubs
- Canoeing clubs
- Hire boat fleet operators
- Boat agents
- Boat brokers
- Marine surveyors and designers
Claims and Risk Management
Whilst we are confident the insurance cover put in place by Allied Marine will protect businesses, we know that management of the risk is equally important. Our proactive approach reduces the potential for future claims and also mitigates the size and impact of potential losses to a business, should they occur.
Both our in-house brokers and insurers risk engineers, have the knowledge and experience to provide relevant guidance to manage risk properly. We will avoid unnecessary interruption to a business and we will control the insurance costs.
However, inevitably, some clients will suffer losses in the future and the Allied Marine claims teams will be available to ensure speedy settlement of claims and help provide a robust defence of claims made against our clients.
Please, contact the Allied Marine team to discuss the insurance requirements of your Marine business:
Email David at firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on 0844 815 6211
Email Alisdair at email@example.com or call Alisdair on 0855 815 6155